Joe founded Alltrust in 1994 with an ‘off the wall’ idea to provide unparalleled value and create a company focus entirely on employee benefits. Coming from a family of physicians and previously working for a large regional insurance agency; he understood that healthcare is not just an insurance product. It is a complex, but essential influence in our day to day lives, a support system that, when used properly, can and should give people peace of mind in their most difficult and darkest times. As a result, he believed healthcare and health consumers should be given the same intimacy and support that a physician would have with a patient. And, Alltrust Insurance was born.
Karen founded Alltrust with Joe Part in 1994; her background includes over 20 years in the financial consulting industry. As a previous owner of a financial consulting business, Karen has extended her knowledge of financial products; corporate finance, taxes, and structure; and in-depth knowledge of the public sector. Mrs. Brayboy wore many ‘hats’ and was very instrumental in becoming one of the largest and most successful benefits and human capital firms in Florida.
Top 500 Companies to Work for on Gulf Coast
• #3588 on Inc. 5000’s America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies
• Florida Trends Magazine Best Companies to Work for 2009
• Tampa Bay Business Journal Fast Fifty Company two years in a row
• Back to back winner of Tampa Bay Business Journal’s Best Places to Work for 2009
• Business Insurance, Best Places to Work 2011
• Landed a spot on the Florida Trends Magazine’s Best Companies to Work for 2011 for the third time
• Forth time winner of Tampa Bay Business Journal Best Places to Work for 2011
• Alltrust hits #4862 on Inc. 5000’s America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies
Alltrust Insurance refocused their brand identity.
New mantra: We consider ourselves individual fingerprints, that when connected, create a strong helping hand for you organization. Whether you need a hand to guide you, support you, or cheer you on, we are who you need us to be. We have a relentless passion for everything that touches your human capital, a passion that that results in productivity, profitability, and execution. We may each have our own fingerprints, but together with you, we are “All In”.
• Business Insurance, Best Places to Work for 2014
• Florida Trends Magazine Best Companies to Work for 2014 six years in a row
• Fifth time winner of Tampa Bay Business Journal Best Places to Work for 2014
Alltrust was selected to join Acrisure – the fastest growing and now the fourth largest insurance agency in the United States.
Through this strategic partnership, our local practice has expanded its depth of expertise and scope of resources to offer the sophistication and counsel that our consulting clients would expect from a large national agency.
• Florida Trends Magazine Best Companies to Work for 2015 seventh year in year in a row-
• Sixth time winner of Tampa Bay Business Journal’s Best Places to Work for 2015
Tim Love Joins Alltrust as Chief Executive Officer with over 32 years of experience in the healthcare industry in leadership positions with firms such as HUB International, Humana, United Healthcare, Wells Fargo, and Lincoln Financial.
• Florida Trends Magazine Best Companies to Work for 2017
Austin joined the Alltrust team to advise our clients on their self-funded medical plans.
• Twelfth time winner of Florida Trends Magazine’s Best Companies to Work for 2020
• Seventh time winner of Tampa Bay Business Journal’s Best Places to Work for 2020
• Alltrust was nominated as a One Tampa Bay honoree by the Tampa Bay Business Journal for the second year in a row
• To address the increasing mental health concerns, Alltrust partnered with eMindful, a mindfulness solution that improves your employees’ health and productivity.
Over the years, the Alltrust family has grown. We are lively, energetic and colorful individuals who continue to always live by our “People first” maxim. We strive to partner with companies that value what we value, people. At Alltrust, culture synergy is everything. We choose to work with companies that place the same emphasis on people as we do. We are convinced that adopting the selective approach results in strong, stable and long-term relationships.